Monday, March 31, 2003

8030 Universal Building Set

I don't own this set, just built it from my collection of parts with the instructions.

I was surprised how many different models that this set has.

Year 1982, 140 pieces.

Alternations

The only thing I had to change was to use two 2x8 gray plates instead of a 4x8 ditto since I currently don't own two 4x8 plates in gray which is needed for this set.









Windmill. The propeller axle passes through a lot of displaced (due to age and wear) bricks thus there is a lot of friction in this setup.













This car is steered via the cross axle sticking out in the back, nice and uncommon feature.







Great pieces

Uhm... One Universal joint, other then that it's mostly common studTechnic etc..

Links

Building instruction on Brickshelf
Inventory on Peeron
Set reference on Lugnet
Jim Hughes Technica

No comments: