Saturday, November 7, 2009

SweBrick X

The Swedish AFOL's had a little get togheter in Fagersta. I shot some footage and edited this:

LEGO: SweBrick X 2009-11-07 from Tobbe Arnesson on Vimeo.




Here's my result after the "building blindfolded"-competition. Not so good, got three errors. One of the blue lights on the bar and both fenders turned the wrong direction.



Nice to build a little after a loooong rest from bricks. This is a small creek diorama.





Another competition was micro scale towns, I made this SciFi space Energy plant.





I also made this evil building.





Most of the attendees take photos of the ducklings (see the video).




TLG sponsored with lots of great prices, here's Harri with a big box of Star Wars. Personally I made second last place overall and "only" got a few small sets...




The day was turning into night and we all were a bit tired, strange things emerged...





Trying to remember one of the last MOCs I made before leaving the bricks I made this tank. 5 studs wide, up side down and half-stud centered lengths wise. Why make it easy?



It was a very good meeting, nice to see some old faces again and also meet a lot of new ones!

No comments: